Sunday, December 2, 2012

What would you do if you were in the middle of a lake and your boat began to leak?
If I was in the middle of a lake and my boat began to leak, I would start to panic. We would all put on our lifejackets so we won't drown. Someone would find the whistle or horn in the boat and blow it so hopefully someone will hear us. If someone hears us and they are nice enough they will come and tow us in. If not, then hopefully there is a pair of paddles in the boat and we can start to row the boat in before it totally sinks. If none of that works, I guess we would all start swimming! Hopefully the lake isn't that big so we wouldn't have to swim for that long!

2 comments:

  1. If I were in the middle of the lake, I too would also probably be swimming to shore (that is if we didn't have a paddle boa). The only critique I have about your paragraph was that you used the word "I" which we are supposed to try and not do. So maybe you can just edit it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey taylor its zack and i love love love your free write so you chose the boat that began to leak that was my second chose i would find things that float and escape.

    ReplyDelete